FedEx (FDX) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Stocks clamber up from 4-week low, dollar hovers beneath 10-week high
- Dollar holds gains after Fed boost; bitcoin tumbles
- Oil prices firm on summer demand as Iran talks drag
- UK Supermarket Chain Morrisons Soars 31% After Rejecting $7.6 Billion Takeover Bid From US Private Equity Firm CD&R, Amazon (AMZN), KKR, and Apollo Rumored to Be Interested
- Bitcoin slumps in wake of China crackdown
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FedEx (NYSE: FDX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.50 per share, or $2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 2, 2018, to stockholders of record on March 12, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of March 9, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FedEx (FDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks expected to have increasing option volume: FDX NKE AMC GME
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 4.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!