FedEx (FDX) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 scale new peak as jobs recovery gains traction
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform for $2.2B
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FedEx (NYSE: FDX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.40 per share, or $1.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 3, 2017, to stockholders of record on March 13, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of March 9, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FedEx (FDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Price Target Raised at Barclays on Strong Results Expectations
- Goldman Sachs Sees S&P 500 Dividend Growth Much Higher Than Market is Pricing
- Agent Information Software, Inc. (AIFS) Declares $0.035 Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!