F.N.B. Corp (FNB) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
F.N.B. Corp (NYSE: FNB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on December 3, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of December 2, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on F.N.B. Corp (FNB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- J. M. Smucker (SJM) Declares $0.99 Quarterly Dividend; Increases Buyback Plan by 5M Shares
- Macy's (M) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Value Line (VALU) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!