ExxonMobil (XOM) Declares $0.87 Quarterly Dividend; 7.6% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ExxonMobil (NYSE: XOM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.87 per share, or $3.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 10, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 10, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 9, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 7.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on ExxonMobil (XOM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Announces $1 Billion Increase to Buyback, Increases Dividend and Updates FY21 Guidance
- Discover Financial Services (DFS) Declares $0.44 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Declares $0.95 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield