Ethan Allen (ETH) Declares $1.00 Special Cash Dividend; 5.2% Yield
- Dow hits record high as cyclicals rise on jobless claims data
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
- Uber (UBER) Falls After Missing on Revenue Expectations, Analysts Lower PTs on Regulatory and Driver Supply Concerns
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Ethan Allen (NYSE: ETH) declared a special dividend of $1.00 per share.
The dividend will be payable on January 24, 2019, to stockholders of record on January 10, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of January 9, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.2 percent.
Farooq Kathwari, Chairman and CEO commented, "We are pleased that our strong balance sheet and our confidence in the Company's financial future makes it possible to make this $1.00 per share special cash dividend to our shareholders, in addition to the $0.19 per share regular quarterly cash dividend. This decision is a reflection of the Company's commitment to share in the successes of the Company with its shareholders."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ethan Allen (ETH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- VSE Corp. (VSEC) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- RE/MAX Holdings (RMAX) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Management Comments, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!