Ethan Allen (ETH) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ethan Allen (NYSE: ETH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 25, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 11, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of May 10, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ethan Allen (ETH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Realty Income (O) Raises Monthly Dividend 0.2% to $0.2355; 4.1% Yield
- W.R. Berkley (WRB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; 0.7% Yield + Announces $0.5 Special Dividend
- Broadmark Realty Capital Inc. (BRMK) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!