Ethan Allen (ETH) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ethan Allen (NYSE: ETH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 25, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 11, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of May 10, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ethan Allen (ETH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ethan Allen (ETH) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; $0.75 Special Dividend
- Berry Corporation (BRY) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- CompX International (CIX) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 4.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!