Ethan Allen (ETH) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 4.5% Yield
- Futures rise after upbeat results from Walmart, Home Depot
- Walmart (WMT) Tops Q1 EPS by 48c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Performance Food Group (PFGC) to Acquire Core-Mark (CORE) for $2.5B in Cash and Stock
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ethan Allen (NYSE: ETH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21 per share, or $0.84 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 23, 2020, to stockholders of record on January 9, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of January 8, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ethan Allen (ETH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JBT Corp. (JBT) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Spectrum Global Solutions Reports Over $4 Million in Revenue For First Quarter 2021, Narrows Operating Loss for Period
- Centerra Gold Announces Restrictions on Shares Held by Kyrgyzaltyn JSC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!