Ethan Allen (ETH) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 4.5% Yield
- Nasdaq set for record open as jobs recovery gains traction
- Lilly's (LLY) donanemab receives U.S. FDA's Breakthrough Therapy designation for treatment of Alzheimer's disease
- Dollar inches down, sterling steady ahead of Bank of England meeting
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform for $2.2B
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ethan Allen (NYSE: ETH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21 per share, or $0.84 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 23, 2020, to stockholders of record on January 9, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of January 8, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ethan Allen (ETH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $1.10; 3.2% Yield
- Worthington Industries (WOR) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Goldman Sachs Sees S&P 500 Dividend Growth Much Higher Than Market is Pricing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!