Ethan Allen (ETH) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 3.9% Yield
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq ignores hawkish Fed news to advance
- Dollar extends gains on Fed boost
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil tumbles 3% from multi-year highs on stronger dollar
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ethan Allen (NYSE: ETH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.19 per share, or $0.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 24, 2019, to stockholders of record on January 10, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of January 9, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.9 percent.
Farooq Kathwari, Chairman and CEO commented, "We are pleased that our strong balance sheet and our confidence in the Company's financial future makes it possible to make this $1.00 per share special cash dividend to our shareholders, in addition to the $0.19 per share regular quarterly cash dividend. This decision is a reflection of the Company's commitment to share in the successes of the Company with its shareholders."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ethan Allen (ETH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Fuel Gas (NFG) Raises Annual Dividend 2.2% to $0.455; 0.8% Yield
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Agree Realty (ADC) Declares $0.217 Monthly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!