Ethan Allen (ETH) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Dow hits record high as cyclicals rise on jobless claims data
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
- Uber (UBER) Falls After Missing on Revenue Expectations, Analysts Lower PTs on Regulatory and Driver Supply Concerns
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ethan Allen (NYSE: ETH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.19 per share, or $0.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 24, 2018, to stockholders of record on January 10, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of January 9, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ethan Allen (ETH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- Graham Holdings (GHC) Declares $1.51 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Glatfelter (GLT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.14; 3.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!