Equitable Holdings (EQH) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Wall Street ends sharply lower as Target and growth stocks sink
- Cisco Shares Plunge 17% on Q3 Revenue Miss and Disappointing Outlook
- Target (TGT) Stock Collapses 24% on Disappointing Results, Analyst Downgrades to Hold
- Plotkin's Melvin Capital to Wind Down - Report
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/18: Cisco Plunges on Weak Results and Outlook; Synopsys Jumps on Results (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Equitable Holdings (NYSE: EQH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 20, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 13, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 12, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Equitable Holdings (EQH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI) Increases Share Buyback by $175M, Hikes Quarterly Dividend to $0.37
- Northrop Grumman (NOC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.2% to $1.73; 1.5% Yield
- Kronos Worldwide (KRO) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!