Equitable Holdings (EQH) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Wall Street rallies on back of big tech, banks
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
- Snap Shares Plunge 25% on Q2 Warning
- Volkswagen Aims to Overtake Tesla (TSLA) on EV Sales By 2025 - CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Equitable Holdings (NYSE: EQH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 6, 2021, to stockholders of record on November 29, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of November 26, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Equitable Holdings (EQH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Starts AXA Equitable Holdings Inc (EQH) at Buy
- Euroseas Ltd. (ESEA) Announces $20M Share Buyback, Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend, Reports Q1 Results
- Cable ONE (CABO) Declares $2.75 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!