Entergy (ETR) Declares $0.95 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Entergy (NYSE: ETR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.95 per share, or $3.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 12, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 11, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Entergy (ETR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.8698; 2.6% Yield
- Ally Financial (ALLY) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Utz Brands (UTZ) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield