Enbridge (ENB) Declares C$0.835 Quarterly Dividend
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - July 27, 2021 5:32 PM EDT)
Enbridge (NYSE: ENB) declared a quarterly dividend of C$0.835 per share, or $3.34 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 13, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 12, 2021.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Enbridge (ENB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Enbridge Hosts Inaugural ESG Forum Highlighting Industry Leading Performance
- The First Of Long Island (FLIC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.20; 4% Yield
- BankUnited (BKU) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!