Ellington Financial (EFC) Declares $0.65 Quarterly Dividend; 12.6% Yield
- Wall St ends slightly higher after mixed Fed statements
- Charlie Munger dies at 99
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks rise as dollar falls, gold rallies on Fed commentary
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
Ellington Financial (NYSE: EFC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.65 per share, or $2.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 16, 2015, to stockholders of record on February 27, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of February 25, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 12.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ellington Financial (EFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PG&E Corp. (PCG) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Gentex Corp (GNTX) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Declares $0.165 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!