Ellington Financial (EFC) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 11.3% Yield
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Ellington Financial (NYSE: EFC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share, or $1.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 1, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 11.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ellington Financial (EFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Albany International (AIN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.26; 1.2% Yield
- GE HealthCare (GEHC) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Hillenbrand (HI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.1% to $0.2225; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!