Ellington Financial (EFC) Declares $0.41 Quarterly Dividend; 10.7% Yield
- Futures drift lower ahead of comments from Fed speakers
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Amazon is now the biggest delivery business in the U.S. - WSJ
- Stocks hold firm as dollar dithers ahead of US data
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
Ellington Financial (NYSE: EFC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.41 per share, or $1.64 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 1, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of November 30, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 10.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ellington Financial (EFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PG&E Corp. (PCG) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Hormel Foods (HRL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.7% to $0.2825; 3.5% Yield
- First Financial (THFF) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 4.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!