Ellington Financial (EFC) Declares $0.15 Monthly Dividend; 9.8% Yield
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Ellington Financial (NYSE: EFC) declared a monthly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $1.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 25, 2021, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of September 29, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 9.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ellington Financial (EFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Albany International (AIN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.26; 1.2% Yield
- Marriott Vacations Worldwide (VAC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.76; 3.9% Yield
- Net Lease Office Properties (NLOP) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; 7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!