Ecovyst Inc. (ECVT) Declares $3.20 Special Dividend
- European stocks open higher, buck weak Asian session
- Electronic Arts (EA) Shares Bounce After Confirming Battlefield 2042 Will Be Delayed, But Still Launch in 2021
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges up as focus turns to Fed for taper clues
- Pawn Broker EZCORP (EZPW) Gains New 'Outperform' Rating at Oppenheimer, Suggesting 78% Upside
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Ecovyst Inc. (NYSE: ECVT) declared a special dividend of $3.20 per share.
The dividend will be payable on August 23, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 12, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 11, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 20.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ecovyst Inc. (ECVT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Laureate Education (LAUR) Declares $7.01 Special Dividend; 41.4% Yield
- Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR) Declares $0.60 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Glatfelter (GLT) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!