Ebix (EBIX) Declares $0.075 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Wall Street ends mixed; Salesforce selloff pressures Dow
- S&P 500 to re-test lows in H1 and then rally to 4200 on Fed pivot signal - JPMorgan
- Salesforce (CRM) drops after soft results, MS sees attractive valuation
- Snowflake (SNOW) falls as macro headwinds drag on guidance, analysts remain upbeat
- Piper Sandler says Apple (AAPL) likely lost 9M iPhone 14 units, cuts revenue estimates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ebix (NASDAQ: EBIX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.075 per share, or $0.3 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 16, 2022, to stockholders of record on December 5, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of December 2, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ebix (EBIX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ebix (EBIX) Wins Long-term Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation Contract Involving Electronic issuance and Online Reservation System, for an Estimated 6 Billion Passenger Tickets
- Enbridge (ENB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.2% to $0.8875; 8.7% Yield
- Universal Health Realty (UHT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 0.7% to $0.715; 5.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!