EMCOR Group (EME) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
EMCOR Group (NYSE: EME) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 30, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 16, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 15, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on EMCOR Group (EME) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CVR Energy (CVI) Announces Special Dividend and Advancement of Renewable Diesel Initiatives
- T. Rowe Price Group (TROW) Declares $1.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- SITE Centers Corp. (SITC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!