EMCOR Group (EME) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
EMCOR Group (NYSE: EME) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 30, 2017, to stockholders of record on October 17, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of October 16, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on EMCOR Group (EME) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Gildan Activewear (GIL) Reinstates, Declares $0.154 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!