EMCOR Group, Inc. (EME) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
EMCOR Group, Inc. (NYSE: EME) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 28, 2014, to stockholders of record on July 14, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of July 10, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on EMCOR Group, Inc. (EME) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Timken (TKR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.4% to $0.30; 1.3% Yield
- Ameren Corp (AEE) Declares $0.55 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!