EMCOR Group, Inc. (EME) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Wall St weighed down by inflation jitters
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
EMCOR Group, Inc. (NYSE: EME) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 30, 2014, to stockholders of record on April 18, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of April 15, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on EMCOR Group, Inc. (EME) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jack Henry (JKHY) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Additional 5M Share Buyback Program
- Digital Colony to Acquire Landmark Dividend LLC (LMRK)
- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. Announces Redemption of 7.75% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!