Dynex Capital (DX) Declares $0.13 Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Wall Street opens slightly lower ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Dynex Capital (NYSE: DX) declared a dividend of $0.13 per share.
The dividend will be payable on July 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 21, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 18, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Dynex Capital (DX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Southern Missouri Bancorp (SMBC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.20; 1.8% Yield
- Summit State Bank (SSBI) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- Shutterstock (SSTK) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!