Duke Energy (DUK) Declares $0.855 Quarterly Dividend; 4.4% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.855 per share, or $3.42 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 16, 2017, to stockholders of record on February 17, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of February 15, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Duke Energy (DUK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Realty Income (O) Raises Monthly Dividend 0.2% to $0.2355; 4.1% Yield
- Pegasystems (PEGA) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- CVB Financial (CVBF) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!