Duke Energy (DUK) Declares $0.855 Quarterly Dividend; 4.4% Yield
- Shares in record-setting spree as Fed meeting looms
- Oil gains as risk of Iran supply resumption recedes
- Tesla (TSLA) Packed 5 Years of Performance into 5 Months, Morgan Stanley Sees 5 Things to Drive Shares From Here
- Fed uncertainty fuels cautious dollar trades
- Bitcoin (BTC) is in a Bubble, Invest in Oil Instead Says Renowned Investor Rich Bernstein
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.855 per share, or $3.42 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 16, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 18, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 16, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Duke Energy (DUK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.75; 1% Yield
- Village Super Market (VLGEA) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc. (STXB) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!