Duke Energy (DUK) Declares $0.795 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Wall Street pauses as Powell testimony looms
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar edges higher before Powell; Bitcoin drops
- Splunk (SPLK) Announces $1 Billion Investment from Silver Lake, Announces $1B Buyback
Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.795 per share, or $3.18 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 16, 2015, to stockholders of record on February 13, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of February 11, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Duke Energy (DUK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Raytheon Technologies (RTX) Declares $0.51 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $50M Buyback Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!