Dover Corp. (DOV) Declares $0.495 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dover Corp. (NYSE: DOV) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.495 per share, or $1.98 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 28, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of May 27, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Dover Corp. (DOV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $50M Buyback Program
- UDR, Inc. (UDR) Declares $0.3625 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Declares $0.59 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!