Dollar General (DG) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq jumps 1% as weak jobs data eases Fed tapering worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Dollar General (NYSE: DG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22 per share, or $0.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 6, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 23, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of December 21, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Dollar General (DG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Downgrades Dollar General (DG) to Sector Weight
- Terex (TEX) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Barnes Group (B) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!