Dollar General (DG) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- S&P 500 backs off on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Dollar General (NYSE: DG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22 per share, or $0.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 1, 2015, to stockholders of record on June 17, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of June 15, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Dollar General (DG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sealed Air (SEE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.20; 1.5% Yield
- Camping World (CWH) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Insteel Industries (IIIN) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!