Disney (DIS) Declares $0.78 Semi-Annual Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Disney (NYSE: DIS) declared a semi-annual dividend of $0.78 per share, or $1.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 27, 2017, to stockholders of record on July 10, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of July 6, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
“We are pleased to deliver another strong dividend to shareholders, following a 15% increase in diluted EPS for the second quarter,” said Robert A. Iger, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, The Walt Disney Company.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Disney (DIS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Walt Disney (DIS) Share Price Breaks Below Disney Plus Launch Levels, Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight, PT to $125
- LTC Properties (LTC) Declares $0.19 Monthly Dividend; 5.9% Yield
- Wayne Savings Bancshares (WAYN) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!