Disney (DIS) Declares $0.71 Semi-Annual Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Disney (NYSE: DIS) declared a semi-annual dividend of $0.71 per share, or $1.42 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 28, 2016, to stockholders of record on July 11, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of July 7, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Disney (DIS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Walt Disney (DIS) Share Price Breaks Below Disney Plus Launch Levels, Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight, PT to $125
- PNC Financial Services (PNC) Declares $1.50 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Culp, Inc. (CULP) Misses Q4 EPS by 14c, Suspends Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!