Discover Financial Services (DFS) Declares $0.44 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Futures slip with focus on inflation report
- Exclusive: Tesla seeks entry into U.S. renewable fuel credit market - sources
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
- Amazon wins court fight against $303 million EU tax order
- Fed talk subdues dollar as inflation remains focus
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Discover Financial Services (NYSE: DFS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.44 per share, or $1.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 3, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 20, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of May 19, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Discover Financial Services (DFS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TransUnion (TRU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 26.7% to $0.095; 0.4% Yield
- International Paper Company (IP) Declares $0.5125 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Utah Medical Products (UTMD) Declares $0.285 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!