Darden Restaurants (DRI) Declares $1.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Darden Restaurants (NYSE: DRI) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.10 per share, or $4.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on October 8, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of October 7, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Darden Restaurants (DRI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paychex (PAYX) Declares $.66 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- National Retail Properties (NNN) Declares $0.53 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
- VEREIT (VER) Declares $0.154 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!