DTE Energy (DTE) Declares $1.0125 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar edges lower with Fed in focus, cryptocurrencies jump
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DTE Energy (NYSE: DTE) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.0125 per share, or $4.05 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 15, 2020, to stockholders of record on June 15, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of June 12, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on DTE Energy (DTE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS) Expands Share Buyback by $400M; Declares $0.26 Dividend
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Announces $0.35 Quarterly Dividend
- Northwest Bancshares (NWBI) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 5.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!