Cummins (CMI) Declares $1.35 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cummins (NYSE: CMI) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.35 per share, or $5.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 3, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 21, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of May 20, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cummins (CMI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dividend Aristocrat Caterpillar (CAT) Boosts Dividend 8%
- Abbott (ABT) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Dynex Capital (DX) Declares $0.13 Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!