Crown Castle (CCI) Declares $1.47 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
- Block (SQ) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat, Analysts Remain Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Crown Castle (NYSE: CCI) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.47 per share, or $5.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 30, 2022, to stockholders of record on June 15, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of June 14, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Crown Castle (CCI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chemed Corporation (CHE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.38; 0.3% Yield
- Commerce Bancshares (CBSH) Declares $0.265 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Bath & Body Works, Inc. (BBWI) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!