Cracker Barrel (CBRL) Declares $1.30 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Dow leads Wall Street higher with 2% gain; cyclicals in vanguard
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- EV Rivian (RIVN) Shares Dip as Street Starts New Coverage With Mixed Ratings, Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan Initiate at Neutral Citing Lofty Valuation
- Dollar up against safe havens as risk sentiment improves on Omicron news
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cracker Barrel (NASDAQ: CBRL) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.30 per share, or $5.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 1, 2022, to stockholders of record on January 14, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of January 13, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cracker Barrel (CBRL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Buckle (BKE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.1% to $0.35; 3% Yield
- Retail Opportunity Investments (ROIC) Declares $0.07 Special Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.2375; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!