Cousins Properties (CUZ) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cousins Properties (NYSE: CUZ) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.31 per share, or $1.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 19, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 6, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of July 2, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cousins Properties (CUZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cousins Properties (CUZ) PT Raised to $44 at Baird
- T. Rowe Price Group (TROW) Declares $1.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- New America High Income Fund (HYB) Declares $.05 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!