Cousins Properties (CUZ) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cousins Properties (NYSE: CUZ) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 22, 2016, to stockholders of record on February 5, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of February 3, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cousins Properties (CUZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Southside Bancshares (SBSI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.33; 3.1% Yield
- Cooper Tire (CTB) Declares $0.105 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Barings BDC (BBDC) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 7.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!