Cousins Properties (CUZ) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
Cousins Properties (NYSE: CUZ) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 24, 2015, to stockholders of record on August 10, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of August 6, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cousins Properties (CUZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Werner Enterprises (WERN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.12; 1% Yield
- IDEX Corp. (IEX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $0.54; 1% Yield
- Hennessy Advisor (HNNA) Declares $0.1375 Quarterly Dividend; 6.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!