Cousins Properties (CUZ) Declares $0.075 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Wall Street closes sharply lower as inflation fears heat up
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
Cousins Properties (NYSE: CUZ) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.075 per share, or $0.3 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 28, 2014, to stockholders of record on May 15, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of May 13, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cousins Properties (CUZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IDEX Corp. (IEX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $0.54; 1% Yield
- Service Corp (SCI) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; Raises Buyback Program to $500M
- TransUnion (TRU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 26.7% to $0.095; 0.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!