Cousins Properties (CUZ) Declares $0.075 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Futures dip as focus turns to retail earnings
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
- Oil prices stable on confidence in demand recovery
Cousins Properties (NYSE: CUZ) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.075 per share, or $0.3 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 19, 2014, to stockholders of record on December 5, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of December 3, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cousins Properties (CUZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jack Henry (JKHY) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Additional 5M Share Buyback Program
- Western Union (WU) Declares $0.235 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- CAS Investment Partners Sends Letter to At Home Group’s Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!