Cousins Properties, Inc. (CUZ) Declares $0.075 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Cousins Properties, Inc. (NYSE: CUZ) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.075 per share, or $0.3 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 25, 2014, to stockholders of record on August 11, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of August 7, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cousins Properties, Inc. (CUZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Southside Bancshares (SBSI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.33; 3.1% Yield
- KLA Corporation (KLAC) Declares $0.90 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Microchip Technology (MCHP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.413; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!