Costco (COST) Declares $10.00 Special Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Costco (NASDAQ: COST) declared a special dividend of $10.00 per share.
The dividend will be payable on December 11, 2020, to stockholders of record on December 2, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of December 1, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Costco (COST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T. Rowe Price Group (TROW) Declares $3.00 Special Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- IDEX Corp. (IEX) Declares $0.54 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- W.R. Berkley (WRB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; 0.7% Yield + Announces $0.5 Special Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!