Core-Mark Holding (CORE) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Oil shares lead charge as crude hits new 3-year highs
- Polestar in Advanced Talks to Merge with SPAC Gores Guggenheim (GGPI) in Deal Valuing EV Maker at $21B - WSJ
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Analysts Remain Positive on Netflix (NFLX) Following Inaugural Global Fan Event
- Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) Said in Advanced Talks for $11 Billion Sale - Bloomberg (Earlier)
Core-Mark Holding (NASDAQ: CORE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 15, 2015, to stockholders of record on May 22, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of May 20, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Core-Mark Holding (CORE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $1.38; Resumes Buybacks
- CVB Financial (CVBF) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Brink's (BCO) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!