Compass Minerals (CMP) Declares $0.72 Quarterly Dividend; 4.4% Yield
- Futures muted ahead of jobless claims data, AT&T rises after results
- U.S. weekly jobless claims decline further
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Compass Minerals (NYSE: CMP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.72 per share, or $2.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 19, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 10, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 9, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Compass Minerals (CMP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avery Dennison (AVY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.7% to $0.68; 1.4% Yield
- Cortland Bancorp (CLDB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.15; 2.6% Yield
- Regions Financial (RF) Declares $0.155 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $2.5B Buyback