Community Bankers (ESXB) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
- U.S. stock sink on reports of Biden tax proposals
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Community Bankers (NASDAQ: ESXB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 18, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 17, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Community Bankers (ESXB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JB Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.30; 0.7% Yield
- Regions Financial (RF) Declares $0.155 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $2.5B Buyback
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Declares $0.44 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield