Communications Systems (JCS) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 4.5% Yield
- Recovery bets keep S&P, Nasdaq futures near record highs
- Fed-fuelled dollar forces rival currencies onto back foot
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Oil falls amid dollar strength; demand picture still bullish
- NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to 'Street High' $900 as BofA Securities Sees Data Center Sales Tripling by 2025
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Communications Systems (NASDAQ: JCS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share, or $0.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 1, 2018, to stockholders of record on September 14, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of September 13, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Communications Systems (JCS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds QTS, USCR, BWL-A, and JCS Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
- UDR, Inc. (UDR) Declares $0.3625 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- National Fuel Gas (NFG) Raises Annual Dividend 2.2% to $0.455; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!