Communications Systems (JCS) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
- S&P futures about 1% below record level ahead of Powell testimony
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Dollar catches breath ahead of Fed testimony, cryptocurrencies attempt recovery
- GameStop (GME) Completes At-The-Market Equity Offering Program, Raising $1.126B
- Bitcoin recoups some losses in Asia after plunging on Chinese crackdown
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Communications Systems (NASDAQ: JCS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share, or $0.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 2, 2018, to stockholders of record on December 15, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of December 14, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Communications Systems (JCS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split; Provides Guidance
- Q.e.p. Co., Inc. (QEPC) Declares $0.05 One-time Dividend; 0.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!